V-Ray 2.0 for SketchUp Service Pack 2 is now available for download at the Chaos Group Downloads page.
This is a free update for all current V-Ray 2.0 for SketchUp customers. Encourage your customers to get this free update to create even smoother and faster V-Ray workflows.
What’s New in V-Ray 2.0 for SketchUp SP2
• V-Ray Express: Users can easily access more than 200 materials and interchangeable lighting setups to create realistic studio scenes and illuminate models faster than ever. V-Ray Express will be available separately from their downloads page.
• Frame Start animation option: You can now render individual frames or ranges of frames. e.g.: 5,100-110, 200, 352.
• Pack all V-Ray Materials: Archive your V-Ray for SketchUp materials and all external files into a single ZIP for easy sharing and back up.
• Improved support for using V-Ray Frame Buffer Channels
• Improvements and fixes to the Batch Render tool
• New and improved product documentation
V-Ray 2.0 supports SketchUp 2014. Please be aware that there are two different sets of V-Ray for SketchUp installation files, one set for SketchUp 2014 and one for previous versions (SketchUp 8 and SketchUp 2013).