Hiero & HieroPlayer 1.9
The Foundry has just announced that HIERO & HIEROPLAYER 1.9 are now available!
Dramatic playback performance improvements make HIERO & HIEROPLAYER 1.9’s maximum frame rate performance up to 3X faster, coupled with A/V playback sync and SDI out improvements, client attend sessions are now easier than ever!
- PBO (Pixel Buffer Object) based texture uploads – decrease upload times from the RAM cache to the graphics card on Windows and Linux.
- 3-channel, 10-bit dpx material handling improvements – increase RAM cache playback capacity and make upload times faster by up to 2X the previous version.
- Allocated memory recycling – improves decode and rendering performance through more efficient use of cache space.
- Audio video playback synchronisation – both in viewer and for SDI out audio video playback has been improved to give more accurate and aligned results.
- Audio levels to match – accurate audio level monitoring with reduced clipping – check your speaker volume!
As an active maintenance customer, you can be one of the first to get HIERO 1.9 for free.
Don’t have Hiero & HieroPlayer 1.9? Buy it here.