New and updated features:
• Support for 3ds Max 2014 and V-Ray 2.41
• Ocean tools – a complete tool box to create large scale simulations of liquids. Users can seamlessly include a simulation into an infinite ocean, create realistic waves with a procedural texture and vector displacement, and render the result much faster with the help of the new mesher capabilities. Furthermore, improved particle behavior and shading allow stunningly realistic foam creation.
• Simplified interface – principal settings have been integrated in the core to allow for a simplified workflow.
• Upgraded core – the core of Phoenix FD has been updated with the latest developments in fluid simulations. This brings improved speed and stability in addition to a more realistic advection method.
• Resimulation – Phoenix FD allows users to enhance an already complete simulation by adding wavelet turbulence, particles, foam and splashes. This speeds up the process as only the fine detail can be resimulated until the desired result is achieved.
This is a free update for all Phoenix FD 2.0 customers and is available from the Chaos Group account downloads page.