cebas Visual Technology Inc. has just released its 11th service pack for finalRender 3.5 as well as for the integrated and standalone finalToon 3.5.
The build is targeted to provide specific fixes to rare crashes as well as to further support the core of our rendering power-tool.
Changes in finalRender 3.5 Service Pack 11 include:
- CORE: A few issues with caustics producing inaccurate surfaces as a result are now fixed
- CORE: Rare incidents of crashing with extruded splines have been addressed
- SHADERS: Rare incidents of the velvet shader causing 3ds Max to crash have been addressed
- SHADERS: Gradient 3d map rollout is now added
- SHADERS: Issues with tension and curvature are also fixed
How to Get Service Pack 11
SP11 is available via cebas Autoupdate. Please read the “How to Get cebas Autoupdate” section for download instructions then check the cebas Autoupdate Help Video as well as the cebas Autoupdate 2.0 video to guide you through the simple steps of getting your service pack update.
How to Get cebas Autoupdate
Current users can log into my.cebas.com and obtain the Auto Updater from their “View Product Registrations” account menu. Registered finalRender users will automatically see all available download options.
Customers not currently registered on www.cebas.com, or having problems downloading the Auto Updater can use the contact menu located on the homepage to drop us a line and provide all relevant information including serial number(s)… we are always glad to be of service!