We get asked a lot about how to change your Autodesk contract manager so I thought that I would post a short how-to.
Let me start by saying that the easiest way for you to do change your contract manager is to contact Motion Media or email your sales rep and have them do it for you. But, if you don’t want to wait for them, here’s how you can do it yourself…well sort of.
The former or new Contract Manager can submit a web support case to update the Contract Manager listed on a maintenance plan and some subscription contracts. Note: The Contract Manager cannont be changed on auto-renew subscription contracts.
- Sign in to your Autodesk Account at accounts.autodesk.com.
- Select Management to view your Products & Services.
- Hover over Support on the menu at the top and select “View my support cases” from the menu options.
Note: This option only appears for subscription customers who purchased a support benefit.
4. Select My Subscription from the Select a Case Type options.
5. Select “I want to change the Contract Manager” from the Category options.
6. Enter the requested information and click the Submit button.
An Autodesk support specialist will contact you confirm the change.