This Substance Designer 5.2 update targets mostly the 3D view, graph, export and performance; most importantly:
- 3D view features : tesselation and opacity support in PBR shaders.
- Convert maps to Vray/Corona/Redshift/Arnold
targets using the PBR converter filter.
- Pixel Processor node performance boost on DX10 engine: about 50 times faster 🙂
- Graph improvements: options to render comments at constant size, and to disable new node display in the 2D view.
- Option to hide/display PSD layers in the library preferences.
This release also contains many bug fixes. You can find the full release note here.