New features such as a faster solver, advanced vorticity, new burning model, smoke and fire sharpening at render time, fields sharpening at simulation time, improved caches handling and many other will allow users to create more detailed simulations in less time.
– Production proven results demonstrate this technology’s ability to achieve realistic smoke and fire effects for cutting-edge industry applications.
– FumeFX 4.0 for Maya supplements the user’s artistic vision with the power of real-world physics for the ultimate in both style and realism.
– GPU accelerated Preview Windows with self-shadows and geometry.
– A multitude of parameters and FumeFX helpers give users maximum control of the fluid’s behavior and appearance.
– Easy to use, basic effects can be created with just a few clicks.
– FumeFX is capable of dynamic interaction with other scene objects.