Deadline 6.1 is coming! Come see Thinkbox Software’s biggest “minor” update in company history. With over 750 updates this Webinar will show you why you should be running Deadline 6.1 and Draft 1.1.
- Increased Scheduling Control
- Simplified Secondary Resource Allocation
- Node-Based Job Dependency View
- Asset and Script Dependencies
- Updated RESTful API
- Standalone Python API
- Additional Cloud Provider Support
- Maintenance Job Mode
- Popup Message Notification System
- “Jigsaw” Multi-Region Rendering for 3ds Max
- V-Ray Distributed Rending (DBR) Support for Maya and 3ds Max
- Expanded Product Support – Adobe After Effects CC, Smith Micro Software Anime Studio 9/9.5, MAXON CINEMA 4D 15, Side Effects Software Houdini 13, Side Effects Mantra Standalone 13, Next Limit Technologies Maxwell Renderer V3, The Foundry’s NUKE 8, Next Limit Technologies RealFlow 2013, Planetside Software Terragen 3, V-Ray 3 for 3ds Max, E-on Software Vue 2014 and Santiago Ogaz & co xNormal.
- Deadline 6.1 incorporates Draft 1.1, the latest iteration of Thinkbox’s lightweight compositing and video processing plug-in designed to automate typical post-render tasks, which now includes improved OpenEXR support.