For Autodesk customers on subscription, you probably already know that your subscription account entitles you to use previous versions of your software. If you didn’t know that, well, now you do. But we get a lot of customers asking how they can go about actually getting the serial numbers for the previous versions and how they can get a disk sent over if they want. Well look no further, I’m here to explain it for you.
To Request Previous Versions in the Subscription Center (Contract Manager or Software Coordinator ONLY)
1. Sign into the Subscription Center.
2. On the Home Page, click on the link “Contract Administration”.
3. On the Contract Administration Page, scroll to the bottom of the page
4. Click on the bottom link called “Previous Versions”.
5. If you have questions about what licenses are available for previous versions, click on the hyperlink “Eligible Product List”(pdf file)
6. To review the licenses on your subscription, please click on the hyperlink “Coverage Report” and click on your contract number to display the licenses.
7. Click the radio button next to the deployment version that you need. (Standalone or Network) and click “Continue”
8. You will be given further instructions as you progress through until you have completed the Previous Version request.
9. Your new Previous Version serial number will be sent to you via email.
If you need the CD or DVD media, go back to the page where you chose your deployment option, click on the radio button for “Standalone”, click on the button “Continue.” Select the radio button next to “I need a CD or DVD.”. A new window will open. Complete and submit the form to request the media.
That wasn’t so bad was it?
Alternately, if you don’t want to do this or you need it in a hurry, you can always call us and we can get one for you too. Now that’s easy!