Luis M from NextLimit posted this video on his blog this morning, and it’s looking really cool, check it out below.
Mar 13, 2013 Nice RealFlow 2013 WIP
Feb 19, 2013 Maxwell Render Plugin for Revit!
Nextlimit has released a new plugin for Maxwell Render giving Autodesk Revit users access to their beautiful rendering technology.
Revit users can now enjoy this new comfortable and timesaving workflow for editing and rendering scenes, using Maxwell Render directly from the Revit interface. Here are a few of the highlights:
- Compatibility with Revit 2012 and 2013 – any edition
- Support for Revit lights including IES
- Support for many built-in Revit materials
- Ability to override scene materials with MXM files
- Maxwell Grass
- Multilight read-back: changes made to lights in Multilight can be imported back into the Revit scene
- Easy access to the Maxwell material gallery directly from inside the Revit UI
For full release notes and plugin user guide please refer to their support center here
Other available plugins for Maxwell Render:
Jan 31, 2013 New ArchiCAD Plugin for Maxwell Render
The plugin now supports versions AC14-AC16 and features the following:
- Complex scene export from ArchiCAD to Maxwell
- Maxwell Render panel to adjust Maxwell specific parameters
- Maxwell Physical Sky, IBL environment, sun and all the other Maxwell Sky parameters inside ArchiCAD
- Automatic and semi-automatic material conversion
- Maxwell MXM materials inside ArchiCAD (as referenced materials)
- Maxwell material preview inside the Material Settings dialog
- Maxwell Grass
- Maxwell FIRE (Maxwell Interactive Renderer within ArchiCAD)
- Supports referencing external MXS files containing geometry and materials
- Automatic animation export from ArchiCAD (Sun Study… and Fly -Through…)
Full release notes are available from the download area (access via customer gateway)
Use your current login details to get access to this exciting new plugin.
Nov 1, 2012 Maxwell Render Patch 2.7.20 out now!
Some highlights of this latest patch include:
- Network stability improved
- Bug when displaying grass blades- fixed
- Support for HDR Light Studio V4 now also includes support for OSX/Linux
There are many more improvements and bugfixes. For the full list of release notes please click here.
Oct 4, 2012 Maxwell Render Upgrades Over 50% Off
Starting today through November 30th, Maxwell Render Upgrades are all over 50% off of list price.
The Maxwell Render Suite software package provides a complete solution for those who want maximum image quality and full control of the Maxwell Render™ technology. The suite includes a series of standalone tools for Windows, Mac and Linux in 32 and 64 bits, plus FREE access to the full list of plugins (more than 15 CAD/3D platforms are supported).
Jul 17, 2012 The RealFlow Pipeline Explained
The Video goes over how RealFlow node licenses plus RFRK licenses fit into the RealFlow pipeline, and how RealFlow will interface with your 3D platform. Also understanding how RealFlow nodes with RFRK licenses enhance the RealFlow workflow by speeding up both the process of creating great fluid simulations and the final render.
May 7, 2012 Realflow 2013 is Almost Here….
RealFlow 2013 is almost here, and you can check out the awesome list of new features coming in 2013 and check out the simulation videos for some really amazing stuff.
New in Realflow 2013
- New base solver for incredible detail.
- New Splash and Foam emitters handled quickly.
- New, visual node-based method to set up links between scene elements.
- Create RealFlow Simulation Graphs wherever and whenever during the simulation so you can create/modify/extract data from scene elements.
- Improved mesher algorithm for Hybrido 2 for greater detail.
- New Anysotropic Mesher for particle-based sims.
Caronte Body Dynamics Solver
- Faster and more robust.
- Improved fracturing tools.
& Much More. Plus, check out these videos (9 More videos if you click read more…)