MODO 701 is on its way!
MODO 701 is coming soon. Be one of the first to discover what’s new and improved during our ‘MODO 701 Feature Tour’ webcast on March 25th at 10AM (PST).
What’s new in MODO 701? here’s a sneak peek…
- New procedural particle engine with an easy to use preset workflow.
- Audio playback and sound channel modifier – bringing animations to life.
- Schematic improvements – reducing scene graph complexity.
- Large scene performance improvements by as much as 175x
- Preview render synchronization improvements, over 50x faster in large scenes.
- Dedicated dynamics simulation layer that significantly improves performance.
- Simplified complexity of materials and layered shaders.
- New Python interpreter that makes python execution many times faster.
- Unlimited network rendering.
- Soon to be released LINUX operating system support.
- AND LOTS MORE…