The all new Atomos Shogun Studio was announced at this year’s Infocomm.
The Atomos Shogun Studio is the word’s first all-in-one 4K/HD, 2ch, dual 7” 3RU rack recorder, monitor, and playback deck!
At its core, Atomos Shogun Studio delivers:
- A future proof path to 4K and 1080p60, recording to popular professional codecs like Apple ProRes, Avid DNxHR and Cinema DNG all in 10-bit 4:2:2 quality.
- Utilize the 2 channels for dual codec, dual resolution recording. Record simultaneously (e.g. 4K ProRes on one channel, 2K/HD DNxHD on the other) or convert or duplicate files (e.g. create a 4K ProRes version of a 4K DNxHR file).
- Powerful scheduled playback and record via Ethernet, Serial & On-screen. The combination of playlist generation and dual channel play out in 4K or down scaled HD can be used to schedule synchronized play out for video walls, signage, projection or broadcast.
- Class leading monitors & test measurement for perfect 4K viewing & set up. The 7” 325ppi monitor offers an array of scopes, 3D LUTs, 2:1/1:1 zoom, 179 degree viewing area, safe area grid lines and can be calibrated using the optional Spyder unit.
- Powerful & intuitive AtomOS offers one touch simplicity for any operator.
- The Atomos Master Caddy for reliable, affordable open standard media – the new digital tape.
- Built in continuous HDMI and SDI down conversion and down scaling from 4K to 2K/HD to any infrastructure.
- Dual redundant power supplies, for mission critical reliability.