New Ki Pro v3.0 firmware is now available for download from the AJA website. Ki Pro v3.0 provides a unified firmware release for both the Ki Pro and Ki Pro Mini.
This is a major release with tons of significant and exciting new features, such as:
New for Ki Pro
- LANC Support
- RS-422 functionality increased
- ExpressCard/34 support added
- FireWire 800 port enabled
- FireWire 400 port enabled
New for both Ki Pro and Ki Pro Mini
- File transfer over Ethernet
- Continuing to record during a loss of video
- Playlist creation feature added to web UI
- Presets can be created, saved and recalled
- New and improved UI designs for the web and iPhone
Note: AJA recommends a Factory Reset under the CONFIG menu prior to updating firmware.